Preheat the oven to 190C
No Image Available
- 3 eggs
- 150ml Milk
- 150g Flour
- Groundnut or vegetable oil
- Fill each hole in a yorkshire pudding pan with 1cm of oil. Preheat the moulds in the oven.
- Whisk the eggs together. Whisk in the milk.
- Slowly sift in the flour, whisking as you go to avoid lumps. By this point the mixture should coat the back of a spoon.
- Season with salt.
- Fill the moulds by pouring the mixture in, and using a spoon to catch any drops from falling between the moulds. These drops would burn in the oven and also drag the yorkshire puddings down. Preventing them from rising properly.
It's a good idea to use a yorkshire pudding pan rather than a muffin tin if you can. A muffin tin often isn't deep enough.