No Image Available
- About 100g of potatoes per person
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Boil some salted water for the potatoes.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into sensible sized pieces.
- Part boil them for 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and rough them up a bit in the collinder to help them crispen when roasting. Put them in a roasting tray. Season and cover in olive oil. Roast for 25 minutes.
- The potatoes won't have finished cooking yet. At this point, mash them ever so slightly, just to increase their surface area with the tin.
- Cover them in rosemary and about 5 for 6 bashed cloves of garlic per medium sized roasting tin. Roast the a final 25-30 minutes. Play it by eye and make sure that they are golden brown when you take them out.
The thing I like about this recipe is that it's a good base and it allows you to experiment. Watch the source video for some ideas of what you could roast the potatoes with.