Sauce Tartare aka Tartar Sauce
Source: My own recipe!
Leaving in the fridge for a few hours beforehand makes a big difference!
No Image Available
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of minced onion (I usually do half a small onion)
- Bit of salt & a bit of pepper
- 2 slices of cucumber (More makes it crunchier if you like it like that)
- A bit less than 1 tbsp of vinegar
- Firstly put the vinegar in a small dish and cut up the cucumber really small (preferably in the vinegar otherwise cut it and put it in the vinegar).
- Next mix the mayo, lemon juice, onion and salt and pepper together.
- Then mix in the vinegar and cucumber.
- Leave in fridge for at least 2 hours, or even overnight.