No Image Available
- 450g/1lb pork fillet
- 1½ tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 225g/8oz fresh or tinned pineapple, chopped
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp corn flour
- handful fresh coriander sprigs
- Cut the pork into thin strips about 5cm/2in long. In a medium bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Add the pork, mix well and leave to marinate at room temperature while you prepare the other ingredients. Drain, discarding the marinade. (I usually keep a bit ;)
- Heat a wok over a high heat until it is hot. Add the oil, and when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the garlic and stir-fry for 15 seconds or until golden brown.
- Add the pork and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Finally, add the pineapple, coriander, soy sauce and sugar and continue to stir-fry for 3 minutes.